EXHIBITIONS & CONGRESSES
We cover all the organisational and logistic needs of exhibitions and congresses management in the main Italian exhibition centres
We offer all-round services for the organisation and management of every type of corporate event, adapting to the different budget and size requirements requested by the client
Our agency supplies a highly trained and multi-lingual team of hostesses and hosts for your promotional event, party, conference, trade show or exhibition.
We are able to provide a quality service involving reliable promoters with experience in outdoor and in-store promotional activities
We focus on improving the visibility of your brand, thanks to personalized and creative merchandising solutions
IN STORE PROMOTION
Our team has over 10 years of experience in organizing and carrying out in-store & retail chains promotional activities
Our team of hostesses & promoters deals with the distribution of free samplings of personalised gadgets in order to spread brand awareness in a widespread and effective way
We organize incisive actions of Guerrilla Marketing, viral campaigns and flash mobs to generate great visibility for your brand or product to be promoted
Terms & Conditions
The following Terms & Conditions apply to all services that require the User subscription, provided by BeA S.r.l, with registered offices in Via Medardo Rosso n. 18, 20159 (“Owner”), which is accessible at the online address: www.bea-agency.com (the “Website or Site”), for which different and expressed contract conditions are not demanded.
Before using the Website, the User must carefully read these Terms & Conditions (“Terms of Services”).
1. For the purpose of these Terms & Conditions, the following definitions shall apply:
2. “Owner”: BeA S.r.l., namely the manager of the Website and of the related services thereto;
3. “User”: the person who navigates the Website, that can register on the Site for free, thus becoming the owner of an Account in order to benefit from the services offered;
4. “Account”: the User profile, which is accessible by login credentials chosen by the User itself during the registration;
5. “Contents”: all the contents on the Site, with the exception of personal data and of what will be uploaded by the Users, consisting, for example, in brands and logos, softwares, photos and any other sort of code used on the Site;
2. ACCESS TO THE SITE
1. The User, in order to use the provided services , must subscribe to an Account using specific credentials. The registration enables the User to utilise the facilities covered by these Terms & Conditions. Users accept unreservedly these Terms & Conditions in their entirely by the first use of the Website;
2. The User undertakes not to copy, download, share, or modify the Site or its Contents in any part, without any prior written authorisation from the Owner.
4. Once registered, the Account is identified by some login credentials (unique email address and password), strictly personal, that must be stored in a safe place and used solely by the User who registered the Account. It is severely forbidden to share login credentials. In the event that the User loses its login credentials or detects an unauthorized use of them, it will be the User’s specific burden to contact the Owner in order to report the problem to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. RIGHTS OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
1. The Contents on the Site are a registered or given intellectual property licensed to the Owner, thus subject to the copyright law. The Contents might also include a registered and protected intellectual property under the International Treaties. It is severely forbidden to use, copy, reproduce, transmit, share, sell, license, or, under any other circumstances, it is prohibited any usage of Contents by the User for purposes other than those provided in these Terms & Conditions, in the absence of prior written authorization from the Owner. The Owner reserves any rights not expressly granted on the Site and its Contents.
2. Without prejudice to the specific provisions of the previous Article, all sections and Contents of the Site shall in any event be subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights legislation under Article 12. No 1941 and 633/1941 No 30/2005.
4. ACCOUNT REGISTRATION
1. In order to access our service “Work with us”, it is necessary to register and activate an Account.
2. The Account enables to create a personal profile that can be verified and modified over time, in order to keep it updated by uploading new photos, updating the resume and additional data
3. For the purposes of the Account registration, it is essential to fill in the relevant registration forms with accurate and complete information. The User solely bears responsibilities for the activities undertaken by its personal Account: therefore, the User must keep in a safe place the login credentials that were communicated during the registration. However, the User, who owns the Account, will be held responsible for any illicit activity done using login credentials by its Account and it shall face the law.
4. The Account login password can be modified at any time by the User, who also undertakes to immediately report to the Owner any unauthorised use or any security breach with respect to its Account. The Owner cannot be held liable in any way for the behaviour of an User in breach of this article, and the Owner cannot be held liable in any way for illegal conduct or damage that might derive from securities breaches, unauthorised logins and every other event that depends on the User behaviour. In the event that, the Owner reserves the right to suspend and/or delete the Account of one or more Users at its own discretion and without notice, if the Owner considers that it is necessary to protect its commercial interests and/or similar reasons and/or in accordance with the orders of the competent Authorities.
5. During the registration, it is necessary, particularly, to provide the following information:
- Name, Surname;
- Email address;
- Cell phone number;
- Date of birth;
- Gender (Male/Female);
- Other phone (optional);
- Fiscal code (optional);
- Instagram profile (optional);
- Facebook profile (optional);
- Have you got a car? (Yes/No);
- Spoken languages and their level of knowledge (I don’t know/ Basic/Good/ Excellent/ Mothertongue);
- Profile image;
- Nationality, City, Zipcode where I live;
- Address where I live (optional);
- Second residence, City where I can work (optional);
- Tasks for which I am available (leafleting, promoting, hostess, etc.);
- Physical features (height, hair and eyes colour, body and shoes size);
- Have you got a VAT number? (Yes/No) (optional);
- IBAN and BIC/SWIFT (optional).
6. The information contained in the article 4.5 are necessary to the correct functioning of the indexing systems, and, in general, to the carrying out of the service. In the event that the User does not provide all the mandatory information demanded, it will not be possible to activate the related Account and benefit from the services of the Site. Particularly, it is required that the User specifies a valid Email address to which every communication and notification of the Site will be sent. To the owner of each Account, it will be required to fill a valid phone number in order to be contacted to receive work collaboration proposals.
7. The User, owner of the Account, undertakes not to use any automated system, including but not limited to “robot”, “spiders”, automated systems to fill in modules or similar technologies (both hardware and software), that allows the access to the Site and sends multiple requests and messages to the Owner’s servers with a frequency, higher than those reasonably reproducible at the same time by a human being through the use of a conventional Internet browser.
1. The registration of an Account involves the creation of a specific profile. Within the profile, the User must provide its own personal data, contact details, photos and resume (see point 4.5). The Contents, produced by these kinds of Users are freely determinable, provided that these comply with the Terms & Conditions and do not constitute, even potentially, any of the offenses envisaged by the Second Book, Title IX, Chapter II of the Italian Criminal Code. If these conditions are not met, the Owner reserves the right to intervene at its own discretion as well as, where appropriate, remove the profile and, eventually, report these contents to the competent authorities.
2. The personal profile will not be visible to the other Users of the Site.
3. The profile can be modified and/or deleted at any time by the User.
4. The profiles are not subject to the prior check by the Owner and, therefore, the Owner declines any responsibility. In case of Contents that are not appropriate and/or don’t comply with the previous article 5.1. The Owner reserves the right to intervene at its own discretion as well as, where appropriate, remove the profile and, eventually, report these contents to the competent authorities.
5. Once completed and activated the profile, it will result in the research conducted by the Owner in its own database so to identify the most suitable profiles to which propose a work collaboration via email, SMS, call or Whatsapp message. The inserted data are needed to find into the database the most suitable persons for a specific task required for a specific work/event/fair/shooting based on the residence/domicile, the personal skills, the linguistic skills, the physical features and/or the availability in term of “tasks” for which the profile have its own availability during the registration.
6. For the execution of the service it is necessary that the Owner sends to its final Clients the data given by the User (including a selection of the photos inserted in its own profile), in the event that they intend to select the staff (or casting) between the available profiles, proposed by BeA s.r.l, with the purpose of deciding which profiles to hire for the work activity.
1. The registration service and the management of one’s web profile does not require any kind of payment.
7. RULES ON USING THE SITE’S FACILITIES AND GUARANTEES FOR THE USERS
1. The User that uses the Site’s facilities, does it at its own risk, according to its own responsibility. In particular, the User is the only responsible for all the information and/or Contents uploaded through its own Account.
2. The registered User agrees not to upload on the profiles Contents:
- which may constitute, not even potentially, any of the offenses envisaged by the Second Book, Title IX, Chapter II of the Italian Criminal Code;
- pornographic, obscene or paedophile pornographic or, in any way, related to such matters;
- which may cause harm to minors in any way;
- which are blasphemous or offensive to morality, ethics or any religious confession;
- which may have purposes that violate the public order or may encourage violence and/or racial hatred;
- which are illegally detained and/or acquired (e.g. non-authorized photographic material, pirate softwares or code fragments etc.);
- which promote or advertise third parties;
- which are protected by copyrights, indifferently referred to audio, text, images or video fragments, without prior authorization by their respective right holders;
- which may cause harm to other Users and/or third parties in anyway;
- which contain computer viruses or other softwares that may damage or alter the proper functioning of the Site;
- which promote or encourage illegal activities;
- which contain fixed or moving images of ordinary and/or famous people or referrable to those persons, without their prior authorization;
- which contain misleading or comparative advertising messages, under existing law (l.n. 49/2005);
- which violate or lead to infringe any law or regulamentation, including the regulation on the personal data protection.
It reaffirms that the one and only responsible for the uploaded contents on the profile is the Users to which the Account is headed.
1. The Site and all the services available are offered by the Owner to the User “as they are” and “as available”, without any warranty, direct or indirect, of any kind, about their Contents and/or their facilities. The Owner, therefore, does not offer any guarantee about the access to the Site at any time and/or any place, and does not offer any guarantee about the absence of faults and/or mistakes in the Site and/or in its Contents.
2. The registered Users are aware of and informed about the fact that an incorrect use of the Site and/or the services included might, under exceptional and unpredictable circumstances, cause damages to their terminal.
3. The User accepts to indemnify and hold harmless the Owner in the event of any controversy, request for damages or loss relieves, included fees for legal assistance, that are done by other Users and/or by third parties and that derive from the usage of the Site and/or the violation of these Terms & Conditions.
4. The Owner does not offer any guarantees that, once created the profile, actual job offers will follow.
5. The Users access the Site autonomously and at their own risk, provided that the Owner declines any responsibility related to any damage or prejudice, suffered by the Users in any possible way as a consequence of the access and the usage or the download of any material on the Site, including virus, malware or other malicious electronic contents.
6. The Owner does not bear responsibility for the contents of any other website that might be made available by link or multimedial link on the Site. The Users are not authorised to create links to the Site without any prior written consent from the Owner.
9. SUSPENSION OF SERVICES OF THE SITE - REMOVAL OF ACCOUNTS FOR INACTIVITY
1. The Owner reserves the right to modify the service anytime and without prior notice. In circumstances where the changes result in the suspension of services, however, the Owner will attempt to do its best to aler the Users via Site.
2. The Owner reserves the right to delete, after an alert email, the Accounts that had been registered and that have not been used for a period of time of 180 consecutive solar days.
10. AMENDMENTS TO THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
1. The Owner can amend these Terms & Conditions anytime, without prior information to the Users.
2. All changes to these Terms & Conditions will be published on the Site. In circumstances where, following the changes, an User does not intend to proceed in the usage of its own Account, it can contact the Owner in order to ask for its elimination. In the absence of express notice within 15 days from the changes of Terms & Conditions, the changes are considered known and completely accepted by the User.
1. The Owner through these Terms & Conditions intends to exclusively rule the usage of the Site, considering the fact that these Terms & Conditions are not applicable to any other and different service.
2. Any unlawful use will lead to Account suspension.
12. APPLICABLE LAW AND LEGAL VENUE
1. These Terms & Conditions are regulated by the Italian Law
2. For any controversy inherent to the usage of the Site, these Terms & Conditions and their interpretation, its jurisdiction will belong to the court where the Owner has his legal address.